COVID-19 Cleaning and Health Resources
Let us help keep your family safe.
A New Normal
Our homes have taken on new meaning to us. Living rooms are now home offices, summer camp is being hosted in the backyard this year, and there is a whole lot more together time. While we are all taking a moment to appreciate the time we are spending with our loved ones, it’s also important to keep your family healthy and safe from the germs and bacteria in the outside world, and in your home.
Home Cleaning Services to Keep Your Family Healthy
As the trusted San Antonio cleaning experts since 1956, you can be rest assured that our residential and commercial cleaning services guarantee a consistent and professional cleaning, performed by our certified technicians, using EPA recommended chemicals and water temperatures. Learn more about our in-home services and services for businesses.
Our Safety Promise
We continue to take every precaution to help ensure the health and safety of your families and our technicians. We monitor health alerts and adjust our in-home policies as local conditions change.
Please Contact Us >>
Cleaning Options at Our Facility
Drop Off and Pickup
We offer drop off and pickup services at our San Antonio cleaning facility and at partner locations throughout San Antonio area and the surrounding region.
Free Delivery in San Antonio
We are currently offering free delivery within a 10-mile radius of our San Antonio location for all items that can be cleaned at our facility.
COVID-19 Cleaning Resources
- Center for Disease Control: Get the facts about Coronavirus
- City of New Braunfels Resources: Helpful links and announcements for New Braunfels residents
- City of San Antonio COVID-19 Map: Surveillance data for COVID-19 cases in Bexar county
- SA2020 Resources: Information to stay safe, adapt, and meet changing community needs during the COVID-19 pandemic
- San Antonio COVID-19 Testing: Self screening information and testing site locator for San Antonio residents
- World Health Organization: Global news, reports, publications and guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic