Our Cleaning Process
Aladdin’s Carpet Cleaning Process
- Protect Your Home And Furnishings – We place walk-off mats and corner guards to protect your entryways from tracking and damage from hoses, etc.
- Pre-Vacuuming – Pre-vacuuming removes up to 80% of dry particles and increases cleaning effectiveness. It removes the dry soil before it gets wet.
- Move Furniture (Platinum Package Only) – We place your furniture on “skidders” to prevent damage to the furniture or carpet.
- Treat Stubborn Spots – We will make every effort to remove troublesome spots without damage to your carpet.
- Pre-Treat & Apply Deodorizer – Just like pre-soaking your dishes, this allows the detergent more time to work and gets your carpet much cleaner.
- Cleaning – The cleaning specialist will proceed with the cleaning method recommended.
- Clean Baseboards – This removes dust build-up and nicely finishes your room.
- Block And Tab Furniture – This protects carpet from furniture stains and protects furniture from watermarks. It also helps to speed up the drying time under furniture.
- Re-Apply Carpet Protector (Gold and Platinum Packages Only) – This restores your carpets ability to resist spots and stains. It also comes with our Six Month Spot and Spill Warranty.
- Re-Set Pile And Speed Dry – Re-setting pile helps restore the soft, fluffy nap appearance of the carpet. Our speed drying system cuts drying time by 1/2 and returns your carpets to service sooner.
Aladdin’s Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
- 35-Point Inspection Process – This protects your investment and ensures your rugs come back clean and bright.
- Removal Of Dry Soil – Agitation breaks soil free. We remove the dry soil prior to the cleaning process which gets the rug much cleaner.
- Machine Cleaning Process – Aladdin’s automated cleaning plant applies detergent, gentle agitation, and thoroughly rinses soil and detergent from fibers.
- Apply Fabric Protector And Groom – The protector helps to prevent spots and stains from ruining your fine rugs and textiles. Grooming improves the appearance and speeds drying.
- Send Rugs To Drying Facility – Rugs are conveyed to our humidity- and temperature-controlled drying room. This process prevents improper drying and leaves the rugs soft and fluffy.
- Final Grooming And Inspection – Cleaning specialists hand-clean fringes, comb the face and inspect the rug to insure it meets Aladdin’s high standards.
- Roll And Wrap Rugs For Pickup – This protects rugs during the ride home and helps to keep rugs dust and lint-free during storage.
Aladdin’s Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Inspection – Upon entering your home the cleaning specialist will inspect the upholstery in question for colorfastness, damage, wear, and type of fiber. This will determine if the furniture should be wet or dry cleaned.
- Job Briefing – The cleaning specialist will qualify the job with you, informing you of the process required to clean your upholstery.
- Space Preparation – The cleaning specialist will start by preparing a safe place to work (moving furniture or placing a drop cloth).
- Vacuuming And Pre-Treating – The cleaning specialist will then vacuum the upholstery to remove the dry soil, begin pre-spotting any stains and then pre-treat the entire piece of furniture allowing 10 minutes for the solution to do its work.
- Cleaning Process – The cleaning specialist will then clean the upholstery with the pre-determined wet or dry cleaning process.
- Speed Dry – A high output air mover will be placed near furniture to speed the drying time.
- Final Inspection – When cleaning is complete the cleaning specialist will inspect the furniture with you to get your approval and answer any final questions you might have.
Aladdin’s Air Duct Cleaning Process
- Walk-Through – Cleaning specialists will perform a walk-through with you to qualify any existing chipping of the vents and walls.
- Furniture Protection – Cleaning specialists will then cover all furniture and electronics with plastic and remove all vents.
- Vacuuming And Inspection – The cleaning specialist will clean out the return air vent with a hand vacuum and then inspect and clean the unit coils and blower.
- Vent Cleaning And Sanitization – All vents are then washed, dried and sanitized.
- Vent Opening Cleaning – Each vent opening will be cleaned out with the Rotobrush® system.
- Reinstallation Of Vents – All vents will be re-installed and the air conditioning system will be sanitized with microban.
- Cleanup Of Space – The techncians will clean up their work areas, vacuum carpeted areas and sweep and mop floors.
- Final Walk-Through – The cleaning specialist will then perform a walk through with you and answer any final questions you may have.