Air Duct Cleaning
Improve The Air Quality In Your Home And Reduce Your Energy Bills
Mold, mildew, dust mites and other allergens can build up in your air ducts over time, polluting the air that circulates throughout your home and reducing the efficiency of your air conditioning unit. Having your air ducts cleaned could save money on your energy bills and reduce the allergens in the air your family breathes.
Aladdin’s certified cleaning specialists use the patented Rotobrush® system to scrub and vacuum your heating and cooling system without using harsh chemicals. As an additional service, we can sanitize your system with our environmentally safe disinfectant to ensure the cleanest, healthiest air is circulating throughout your home.
Aladdin is a licensed air conditioning contractor (TACL B015338E) and a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) (member #002350).
or call 210-736-1821
Aladdin’s Air Duct Cleaning Process
- Walk-Through – Cleaning specialists will perform a walk-through with you to qualify any existing chipping of the vents and walls.
- Furniture Protection – Cleaning specialists will then cover all furniture and electronics with plastic and remove all vents.
- Vacuuming And Inspection – The cleaning specialist will clean out the return air vent with a hand vacuum and then inspect and clean the unit coils and blower.
- Vent Cleaning And Sanitization – All vents are then washed, dried and sanitized.
- Vent Opening Cleaning – Each vent opening will be cleaned out with the Rotobrush® system.
- Reinstallation Of Vents – All vents will be re-installed and the air conditioning system will be sanitized with microban.
- Cleanup Of Space – The techncians will clean up their work areas, vacuum carpeted areas and sweep and mop floors.
- Final Walk-Through – The cleaning specialist will then perform a walk through with you and answer any final questions you may have.