Improve the Air Quality Inside Your Home
Your carpet acts like a giant air filter in your home, collecting bacteria, pet dander, pollen, dust and soil from the environment. Just as you clean or replace the filters for your air conditioning unit, you should regularly clean your carpets.
While frequent vacuuming can help keep dry soils at a minimum, a regular professional cleaning will deep clean the fibers of your carpet and keep your air clean of pollutants. Help your carpet keep allergens at a minimum in your home this allergy season!
Protect Your Investment and Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
Did you know that your carpet can last longer if you maintain it properly? As abrasive soil, sand, bacteria and dander build up over time, they can prematurely wear down the fibers and force you to replace your carpet earlier than necessary.
Having your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis can save you money on premature carpet replacement and can protect your manufacturer’s warranty. Most manufacturers recommend having your carpet professionally cleaned once a year or your warranty may be voided.
Not sure if your carpets need a professional cleaning? Aladdin’s philosophy is based on the usage of the carpeted area. Call for a free analysis at 210-736-1821.
Trust in Aladdin’s Experience
Aladdin has been serving customers in San Antonio and surrounding areas since 1956. Our certified, trained cleaning specialists clean your carpet in accordance with carpet manufacturers’ recommendations, which include pre-vacuuming, pre-treating and speed-drying.
Whether you are fighting deep down dirt or surface stains, Aladdin’s specialists will recommend the appropriate cleaning method for your carpet based on a free analysis.
Hot Water Extraction
With a powerful truck-mounted system that runs off the van’s engine, Aladdin cleaning specialists flush the fibers of your carpet with a solution of hot water and detergent, providing a deep, restorative cleaning that removes imbedded soils and kills bacteria. This cleaning is followed by a thorough rinsing and assisted drying.
This low-moisture, quick-drying cleaning method is great for fighting sticky soils and restoring your carpet’s luster and appearance. Crystallizing polymers surround soil particles, encapsulating them so they are made dry and can be easily removed from your carpet with a vacuum. Aladdin’s cleaning specialists apply the cleaning solution with a bonnet attached to a rotary machine, which cleans the surface of your carpet with a gentle scrubbing motion.
Aladdin offers three pricing levels, which are based on the size of the carpeted areas cleaned and the level of furniture moving requested.
|Manufacturer’s Recommended Cleaning Process(on all visible areas)|
|6 Month Spot & Spill Warranty(Covers everything but pet urine)|
or call 210-736-1821
What to Expect
Day of cleaning – A fully certified, uniformed cleaning specialist will arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled appointment time. Each room should take 15 to 30 minutes to clean depending on the size of room and the amount of furniture to be moved. Drying time varies based on cleaning method.
Following the appointment – Aladdin strives for 100% customer satisfaction. A representative from Aladdin will contact you, and you will have the opportunity to provide feedback on the quality of the service provided, the performance of the cleaning specialist and your overall satisfaction.
Aladdin’s Carpet Cleaning Process
- Protect Your Home And Furnishings – We place walk-off mats and corner guards to protect your entryways from tracking and damage from hoses, etc.
- Pre-Vacuuming – Pre-vacuuming removes up to 80% of dry particles and increases cleaning effectiveness. It removes the dry soil before it gets wet.
- Move Furniture (Platinum Package Only) – We place your furniture on “skidders” to prevent damage to the furniture or carpet.
- Treat Stubborn Spots – We will make every effort to remove troublesome spots without damage to your carpet.
- Pre-Treat & Apply Deodorizer – Just like pre-soaking your dishes, this allows the detergent more time to work and gets your carpet much cleaner.
- Cleaning – The cleaning specialist will proceed with the cleaning method recommended.
- Clean Baseboards – This removes dust build-up and nicely finishes your room.
- Block And Tab Furniture – This protects carpet from furniture stains and protects furniture from watermarks. It also helps to speed up the drying time under furniture.
- Re-Apply Carpet Protector (Gold and Platinum Packages Only) – This restores your carpets ability to resist spots and stains. It also comes with our Six Month Spot and Spill Warranty.
- Re-Set Pile And Speed Dry – Re-setting pile helps restore the soft, fluffy nap appearance of the carpet. Our speed drying system cuts drying time by 1/2 and returns your carpets to service sooner.