Oriental Rug Cleaning
Our cleaning specialists are experts on the many different origins and types of rugs available and understand that each rug is different and requires special care. In fact, Bob Spalten, the president of Aladdin, is the only certified rug specialist (CRS) in the San Antonio area. Less than 80 people worldwide have completed the rigorous training needed to achieve this distinction.
A Proven Process
When it comes to oriental rugs, normal hot-water extraction methods, like the ones used on your carpet, are not enough. Proper removal of embedded soils requires at least 300 gallons of water per rug, and rapid drying is necessary to prevent resoiling.
Aladdin is the only company in South Texas with a fully automated rug cleaning plant, which ensures the controlled environment needed to properly clean and dry your rug. Each rug is handled by a trained and certified cleaning specialist who has years of experience in rug cleaning, repair and restoration.
Every rug goes through an environmentally friendly cleaning process, which includes the removal of dry soil, a machine cleaning process, rapid drying and a final grooming and inspection
In addition to properly cleaning of you rugs, we offer a variety of treatments to give you rug a customized cleaning
Protect your rugs with our top of the line fabric protectant. AladdinSeal penetrates your rug’s fiber to its inner cortex and protects it from the inside out, not only from permanent stains and wear, but also from fire/smoke and sun damage.
Pet Accident Treatment
Counteract, neutralize and remove pet accident odors. Through a series of treatments we will do our best to get rid of any stains or odors.
Decontaminate your rug from any heavy duty odors or any foreign substances that may have come in contact with your rug.
Going out of town or tired of your rug? We can completely wrap your rug from head to toe in order to protect it while it is stored away.
Let us get your rug ready to be shipped off, anywhere in the world! We will wrap your rug in a heavy duty wrap and even set up the shipment for you. *We are not responsible for the cost of shipping*
Choose from a wide array of repairs: Fringe replacement, binding, overcastting, re-weaving, repair raw edges, damaged or missing fringe, wrinkling, creasing, tears, snags, holes, permanent stains, water rot or burns. Read more here.
Aladdin’s Rug Cleaning Process
- 35-Point Inspection – This protects your investment and ensures your rugs come back clean and bright.
- Removal Of Dry Soil – Agitation breaks soil free. We remove the dry soil prior to the cleaning process, which gets the rug much cleaner.
- Machine Cleaning Process – Aladdin’s automated cleaning plant applies detergent, gentle agitation, and thoroughly rinses soil and detergent from fibers.
- Apply Fabric Protector and Groom – The protector helps to prevent spots and stains from ruining your fine rugs and textiles. Grooming improves the appearance and speeds drying.
- Send Rugs To Drying Facility – Rugs are conveyed to our humidity- and temperature-controlled drying room. This process prevents improper drying and leaves the rugs soft and fluffy.
- Final Grooming and Inspection – Cleaning specialists hand-clean fringes, comb the face and inspect the rug to insure it meets Aladdin’s high standards.
- Roll and Wrap Rugs For Pickup – This protects rugs during the ride home and helps to keep rugs dust and lint-free during storage.
or call 210-736-1821