1. Can You See Visible Soil Around Your Air Duct Vents/Return Covers?
Are Allergies Really That Big of a Deal? All that “stuff” building up in your air ducts is affecting your indoor air quality.
2. Do You Have Mildew Growing Around Your Vent Covers?
Is mildew harmful or nothing to worry about? Air duct mildew is particularly dangerous for infants, small children, seniors and anyone with a compromised immune system.
3. Are You Constantly Dusting Shelves and Wondering Where All of the Debris is Coming From?
What Exactly Are We Leaving Behind? Over the course of a single year, the average family creates nearly 40 pounds of dust.
5. Have You Ever Had Rodents or Insects Find Their Way Into Your Ductwork?
Uninvited Guests Make for Awkward Moments. Rodents like to take up residence in ductwork by chewing their way in.
6. Do You Have Allergies, Asthma, or Would You Benefit From a Reduction in the Amount of Indoor Air Pollutants in Your Home?
Don’t Let Dirty Air Ducts Make You Sicker. 20% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
7. Have You Ever Had Condensation or Water Contamination in Your HVAC System?
Is Your HVAC System Causing More Problems? One out of six people suffer from allergies from a direct relationship to bacteria and fungi in air duct systems.
8. Have You Recently Renovated or Remodeled?
Did You Know? Dust particles make their way into the home’s air duct systems during a renovation/remodel. If not cleaned properly, that dust and debris will continue to blow about the home for months.
9. Have You Recently Moved?
How Far Are Allergens Willing to Go? Pollen has been detected to travel as far as 400 miles or more.
10. Do You Smoke in Your Home?
Smoking lasts longer than the cigarette does. Cigarette smoke circulates through air ducts & vents leaving tar residue along the way.
11. Are Your Heating and Cooling Costs Noticeably High or Constantly Increasing?
What Are Allergens Costing Us? The annual cost of allergies exceeds $18 billion.